Thursday, August 1, 2013

camp

I went to camp and guess what? The pipe clogged up when we were making medicine and water got on the floor. Then we had to stop. The medicines were for pushki burns and sore muscles. These medicines come from plants growing beside where we have our camp. We picked them yestereday and we were supposed to make medicines today.

The camp I am going to is Unangan camp. It's my second time doing it, they only have it in the summer. I like it and most of my friends are there. Right now we are sewing some kind of velvet made seals. I'm learning some Unangan words and one is the Unangan word for rain.

We do have a recess there. We go either out on the playground or play on a play structure inside. A boy got hurt today and his tooth almost fell out and there was some blood on his tooth. He didn't cry and I was very impressed because I would have cried.

Tomorrow is my last day of camp and we are doing a play. All the moms and dads are coming to the play. My part is to be a bird and we are flying all over and finding a place to land. I like doing this play, although sometimes I feel like I don't really know what to do. Last year I had to be the waves.

That's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Ansley,
    I hope you have a wonderful last day at camp. Call me and tell me how it goes okay. Have fun flying around.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. well a bird sounds a lot better than waves!

    ReplyDelete