Monday, August 12, 2013

A Nasty Day

Hi again. It's really windy, foggy, and rainy outside. Luckily we don't have to do anything, or go anywhere. Even the few trees are bent sideways in the wind. We made a small tent that we can read in. Luckily it isn't outside. It's made with blankets, clothespins, rope, and pillows. It's fun to read in it and it even has Christmas lights and blankets.

We start school next week and I'm really excited. I have a new math program which is really fun and it's on kind of a show on the computer. I get to use it during school. It's called teaching textbooks.

Well that's all for now. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you really like the math program. I think you will. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we have good weather when we visit in 2 weeks. I'm hoping to see the wild horses on this trip.
    Love, MeMom

    ReplyDelete