Wednesday, August 21, 2013

school and potato

Hi. Now is my first week of school and almost the first whiff of winter! Well, I can't wait until the first autumn snowfall. I can't wait to build a snowman and go sledding, and there may even be a big pile of snow from when the people plow our driveway. But for now, we've been picking lots and lots of berries. Salmonberries to be exact.

We are doing a different type of school with my math on the computer. My math is really fun and it has this little silly character that does stuff every time I get a problem right, like jump rope, or climb, or shout! It's really really fun!

This year I made a friend potato which is actually a potato that isn't cooked yet! I even made it a home with furniture and stole a pair of mom's earrings so he could have something to dress with. I made him a bed from legos and even got some cotton for a pillow, and a blanket made of felt. I'll clip his eyes when he sprouts some and I won't care when he gets mushy.

That's it. I'll write more later.

2 comments:

  1. What is your potato friends name? I like that he wears earrings!
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? a friend potato??? hilarious!

    ReplyDelete