Hi. I haven't written in a long time. I almost forgot I had a blog! And by the way, I'll tell you what I've been doing lately. It's been so cool, I got to dissect a heart! It was a sheep heart. I also got to start swim lessons, but that meant that gym class ended. Oh and about gym class, I realize I haven't told you to much about that yet. It's taught by this nice guy, Mr. Nick and he teaches us soccer, basketball, and all these cool games like gaga ball which is where you stand and the ball can't touch your feet. If it does, your out.
I am participating in NaNoWrMo, which is a month where kids get to write their own novel in just 1 month. A month seems like a long time, but it isn't when you are writing. My story is about a girl named Alizabeth, who lives in Egypt. There is no food, and no rain, so she goes quest to find help for her family, her tribe, and maybe the whole village. I think writing is hard but it's also a lot of fun. I've also have been writing poems. I wrote last week about a spider. Here it is.
Well it's late and I have to go to bed, so bye now!
Hi Ansley, this is Hilary. I saw that your mommy said you had a blog. I have one too, so maybe we can be friends on the internet? I'm so happy to see that you are doing so many fun and interesting things. You are so lucky to have such a great mom and dad. I think you are soooooooooooo special and I am happy to know you AND your sweet and wonderful parents. Lucky me to know YOU!! xoxo see you soon. I hope we can go birding together soon.
ReplyDeleteHi Ansley, I love your poem and I think your idea for your novel is a very good one. Maybe someday I will be buying your book for the library! Will you visit me and autograph it for me. I loved the last set of pictures that your mom posted. You are growing so much. Thank you for sharing all your adventures. I look forward to reading more.Best wishes from your first librarian, Miss Nancy in Lock haven, PA
ReplyDeleteHey Ansley, this is Mr. Nick! I'm so glad you enjoyed playing all those fun games and I'm not surprised you liked Ga Ga Ball. I'm pretty sure I remember you being really good at that game. And I love your poem! It's really creative and the picture at the bottom reminds me of the pictures you drew for me! Well, our gym class will start back up in January and I hope you sign up again!
ReplyDeleteAnsley,
ReplyDeleteYou look so grown up dissecting a heart. How did it feel? I loved your poem and I can't wait to read your novel.